A heartwarming family series focusing on the work of animal specialists with their adopted animal babies.
When the dangers of the wild prove too much for these wounded animals, they are granted reprieve with foster parents who care for them as well as - and sometimes even better than - their natural parents. Get an intimate look at the daily routine of raising wildlife and experience exhilarating friendships between man and beast. Witness their challenges and the heart-warming moments encountered during rehabilitation. This series shows what it takes to care for these wild animals.
Episodes (Season 1):
1. Baboon, Cheetah, Bush baby
2. Rhino, Hyrax, Porcupine
3. Elephant, Chimpanzee, Wildebeest
4. Penguin, Wildcat, Warthog
5. Wild dog, Baboon, Antelope
6. Lion, Zebra, Wolf
7. Vervet monkey, Cheetah, Kudu
8. Grey Duiker, Silverback Gorilla
9. Otters, Mongooses, Squirrel
10. White Rhino, Giant Pouched Rat, Bat
11. Cheeta, Honey Badger, Blue Duiker
12. Wild Dog, Owls, Bat Eared Foxes
13. Tiger, Black Leopard, Serval