River deltas are impressive landscapes in a constant state of flux with unique biodiversity.
Due to their sensitive ecosystems, the impact of humankind has already irreversibly changed and will change some deltas. Each of the five films features a different continent, documents the flora and fauna in a river delta and discusses the role of mankind in the preservation of nature. They show the fascinating diversity of the deltas on our planet, from the arctic to the tropics, on the border between land and sea.
1. Yukon Delta – The Arctic Wilderness
2. Ebro-Delta – The Green Jewel
3. Rhine-Meuse Delta –The Land of Canals
4. Amazon Delta – The Healing Tropics
5. Irrawaddy Delta – The Magical World of Mangroves